Let’s talk return to work programmes





I must be honest  - I have a vested interest in this subject, as my daughter Tanya has been at work delivering me 2 amazing grandchildren - and will be going back to work soon!


(My wife Robyn and me) 

Here is an article - that lifted my spirits 

I look forward to hosting a panel at our Diversity Equity and Inclusion “Yarning Corcle” #bbgForum talking “professionals getting back to work - and the future of work”

I look forward to our panel on 1 July as we continue to explore ways we can make a difference with gender equality in the workplace. Connect and collaborate with Australia’s change makers 

 Here is the link to find out more and register as my guest


 Here are some takeouts of last months forum from Transport NSW, Corrective Services, Pfizer and Dress for Success https://youtu.be/hvX8ixeIN4w (Let me know if I can send you the YouTube playlist of that forum)