Ode to accountability




I don’t care if you come into the office at 10 am. 
I don’t care if you choose to work from home or not. 
I don’t care if you work from the garage while they fix your car. 
We hired you to do a job and I trust you to get it done. Just let me  know what you need from me to be successful in your role and I will show up for you.

 Life happens! 

You don’t need to justify to me why you need a day off. 
You don’t need to explain how sick your child is and you need to leave early. 

You don’t need to apologize for having a personal life. 

Yes, I care about results but I also care about you. We are all human and we are all adults. I lead people. I don’t run an adult day care center. 
 
#people  #worklifebalance #leadership #bridgetthyacinthwords #trustbasedleadership #thelifecoachpractitioner #businesscoaching

Michaela Mae Majava