Champions focus on what they have to win - not what they have to lose!

Great insite by Dr Jeff Spencer - Coach to world class athletes –www.drjeffspencer.com

Good day, Friend!  Here's your Cornerman's Insight

When I was in my late 20’s I wrote my first two books, Total Training for Motocross and Total Taping, an athletic taping manual to stabilize and protect joints. The books were companions to each other. I decided to self-publish them to have full creative control. My concern was the $25,000.00 price tag for the printing of the 10,000 books as that was all the money I had. I shared my concern with my wealthy neighbor. He said he would help me.

But, he asked me to consider one thing before I answer –
what if the books succeeded?


There was only one answer to that question - I’d invest my confidence in myself and the books. I sold all 10,000 books and learned a valuable lesson about champions.

Champions always make their decisions about what they stand to gain, not lose.


Onward and Upward!