Do you feel isolated?

When I first started BSI, there were days when I didn’t speak to a single soul. I just sat at my desk building models and budgets - on how we could be a one stop shop for the entrepreneur..... working out ways to survive.  


My friends and people around me were not entrepreneurs - they didn’t understand the pressures, the challenges and everything else that I was  going through. 


“They just didn’t  get it." They were  just not interested in what I was doing! 


Can you relate? 


As the business grew, a team of supporters, mentors, advisers and people evolved - who augmented the team and helped build the business . 


There was no strategy around this - mostly good fortune , me thinks!!! 


Last week I caught up with Jen Harwood! She has written a book called the greatness principle where she talks about building your “advisory board of humans” . 


No one becomes great and stays great all by themselves .... and not all greats are great all the time .... they have strong teams to support their weaknesses. Those that have succeeded have built teams around them that have helped them achieve through the journey we call life!


So, one piece of advice I can give you for 2018......


Develop your circle  of humans who are interested in seeing you achieve your goals . 


You don’t have to go it alone. 


These Humans want to help you grow and support your business. They want to work with you and be there to bounce ideas off. 


Building this support system is a key foundation for the success of your business and for you personally! 


Why not join us as a guest at our next BBG forum? To see how we roll?  

It’s about helping you build a support group of people you know like and trust. Go to www.bbg.business